Stay in the heart of the historic district and soak up the splendor that is Savannah.
Next time your travels take you to Savannah, choose the brand new Holiday Inn Express Historic District
. This contemporary Southern style property is located right on Bay Street and is surrounded by dozens of boutiques, restaurants, River Street and Savannah’s famed squares. It features a graceful lobby, full service lobby bar, a rooftop pool and gazebo and guest rooms equipped with flat screen TVs. Rates include deluxe continental breakfast and high speed internet access.Amenities
The Holiday Inn Express is perfect for business or pleasure. Some popular amenities include: For corporate travelers:
• Complimentary high-speed wireless throughout the hotel
• State-of-the-art meeting facilities
• Graceful lobby with plenty of seating for last minute meetings
• On site fitness center
• Located close to many Savannah area corporations
• For frequent Savannah travelers corporate rates are available for Sun through Thursday travel. Minimum of 50 room nights per year. Please contact the group sales department for details.For leisure, tour and travel or families:
• Located in the center of the action with a trolley stop right across the street and lobby pick-up for tours
• Complimentary breakfast each morning
• Kids stay free with parents
• River Street across the street with public elevator ½ block awayFor everyone:
• Concierge service
• Rooftop heated pool and hot tub and gazebo with spectacular views of the city
• Full service lobby bar
• Business center in lobby equipped with computers
• Valet parking
• Priority Points and Miles
Our hotel in historic Savannah offers a breakfast bar with our signature cinnamon rolls and other hot items. If you enjoy southern cuisine, try Paula Deen's popular restaurant, Lady and Son's, just .3 miles from our hotel.Meetings and Groups
The Holiday Inn Express Savannah Historic District offers three district meeting facilities for groups from five up to 50. With 2,000 square feet of meeting space we can accommodate your next corporate meeting, reception or special event.
The largest of our meeting spaces, the Magnolia Room offers 1365 sq. ft. with room dividers. The Azalea Room, our second meeting space, offers 950 sq. ft.
The Live Oak Board room, with flat screen TV, LCD capabilities, wireless access and comfortable executive style chairs, is perfect for your next VIP meeting. With a fixed mahogany table, this room can accommodate up to 12 people.