Union Street and G Street
Erected in 1907 and totally renovated and reopened in 2005, this impressive building is widely known for its exceptional beauty. It is surrounded by moss-hung live oaks and trees of foreign origin including Tung and Chinese pistachio. The new Glynn County Courthouse is located immediately north of the structure. Opposite the Courthouse at 1709 Reynolds Street, the Mahoney-McGarvey House is known as one of the finest examples of Carpenter Gothic architecture in Georgia.
© 2008, Brunswick-Golden Isles CVB. Used with Permission.
Picture #2: Courtesy of Georgia Department of Economic Development